- 1500 hours
- 3 Levels: Beginners Phase, Intermediate Phase, Magic Phase (Style and Master)
- Students receive customized tool kits, Books workbooks, A.R.T.C TIE, and an A.R.T.C LOVE kit.
Beginner's Phasefor the beginners
- In this beginner Phase 1 of the cosmetology program, you will get a taste of all aspects of the beauty industry including hair, skin and nails. In addition to hands-on practice, you will also spend time in the classroom learning theory. Instructors will also give you an intro to professionalism. Professional image, orientation, life skills and A.R.T.C Success Training professional & business development. State Board sanitation & preparation
Intermediate PhaseColor systems, cutting + more
- In the Intermediate (Phase 2), is where we concentrate on A.R.T.C Coloring Systems , aspects of cutting and proper body position & posture. Building that strong foundation. During this portion of our cosmetology program, your time will be divided between the classroom and our clinic salon. This is the time that the magic happens. You are formulating and putting your theory to work on guest. You are running timing drills, sanitation readiness, you are doing things over & over for memory & accuracy. Your ARTC Success training continues with a focus on “KEYS TO YOUR PURPOSE, State Board sanitation & preparation stateboard packing & mocK.
Magic PhaseStyle & Master Clinic Salon
- Phase 3 ( style & master) Clinic Salon – you will experience more of your theory and classroom training, you will spend 80 percent of your time on drill practice, timing evaluations for accuracy and position. your time during your guest service. How much time is being utilized. How many services are you performing, Recommendation.honing your technical skills will be crucial in this phase. You will also continue your career success training using our ARTC-U Success Training. State Board sanitation & preparation. Stateboard packing & mock