Home School Participants (You can also take the course simply to learn & better your skill set)
- Home-School Transfers or home school students looking to enroll in Junior Ambassador Program ages 12 -15 years of age. Junior Ambassadors can only attend Natural Hair School & Nail School.
- 12-15 WEEKS ONLY, Your teen can be taught how to create their own wealth, budget, financial Planning & management, independence, leadership, professionalism, empowerment, self-esteem being apart of A.R.T.C Beaute’
- Natural Hair License you learn Infection control & sanitation, theory, hands-on blow-Outs, texture & curl pattern varies, Up-dos, twist, braid-up dos, Cornrowing, Extensions Locking – Faux, Silk, Twisting – Nubian, Senegalese, Marley, Weaving etc
- Nail License you learn infection control, sanitation, theory and practical classes. We train you to be a pedicurists and manicurists. You are trained in nail art, gels, wraps, as well as nail extensions. you learn the art of application, sanitation, acrylic, designs.
Home School your paperwork special qualifications must be notarized by a Notary Public and sent to A.R.T.C Beaute’ & Aesthetics College (admissions). 4853 NC Highway 55 Durham NC 27713. sealed envelope and sent by the Home-school Administrator.
- student must submit a photocopy of the card sent to the Home-School Administration by Raleigh verifying the home-schools license to operate in the state. For students home-schooled in other states, please submit whatever verification is provided by that state.
- If the high school information cannot be verified, the student will be required to take and pass the GED test prior to enrollment.
- Complete information form, submit to Admissions.
- Informational interview with Admissions & Financial aid.
- Upon acceptance into an upcoming class, registration fee submitted.
- A copy of high school diploma, high school transcript or GED. If applicable
- Complete financial
- Sign an enrollment agreement with Admissions.
- (name, address, date of birth, social security number)
- Itemization of courses and final grades of official transcript
- Date of graduation
Transfer Students & Re-Enrollment Process
Former students seeking re-enrollment to A.R.T.C should contact Admissions to begin the re-enrollment process.
We HAPPILY accept students transferring from other colleges. All situations are different. You will need to meet with admissions to discus yours and hours A.R.T.C Beaute’ will transfer in.